Jimin Zhuifeng Gao External Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
Menthol, Methyl Salicylate.
Periploca Sepium Root Bark, Cinnamon Oil, Cordydalis Yanhusuo Tuber, Angelica Sinensis Root, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root.
Clean and dry the affected area. Remove the paper backing from the plaster. Apply the plaster to theaffected area. Change plasters as needed, but do not apply more than 3-4 times daily.
*Children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor.
When using this product:
Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
Do not bandage tightly.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Excessive irritation of the skin develops
- Nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrha, or skin rash occurs.
- When using for pain of arthritis: pain persists for more than 10 days and if redness is present.
10 Plasters (7cm x 10cm each)
For external use only.
Do not use on:
Wounds, irritated or damaged skin.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN to avoid accidental poisoning.
if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep tightly closed
- Store at room temperature, 20 to 25 C (68 to 77 F)
Imported from China
"Tis statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."